CLICK BELOW AT 13:10 AND LISTEN TO DR. LYCKA'S INTERVIEW!
- Las Vegas, NV - 99.5 FM
- Macon, GA - 87.9 FM
- Lancaster, PA - 102.1 FM
- Boulder, CO - 96.3 FM
- Milwaukee, WI - 90.3 FM
- Pittsburgh, PA - 94.7 FM
- Long Beach, CA - 101.5 FM
- The Villages (FL) - 97.7 FM
- Tampa Bay (FL) 92.1 FM
- Jacksonville, FL - 90.3 FM
- Washington D.C. - 96.7 FM
- Syndicated News: WKLA
- Monday: 6:00 pm Eastern Time
- Tuesday: 7:00 am Eastern Time
- Wednesday: 8:00 pm Eastern Time
- Thursday: 7:00 am Eastern Time
- Friday: 4:00 pm Eastern Time
- Saturday: 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Get Your Copy of Dr. Allen Steven Lycka's bestseller:
"The Secrets to Living A Fantastic Life" below!
"At the top of my career, I was told I had six months to live. I was a world-leading cosmetic dermatologist in 2003 when I was crushed by a misdiagnosis. I defied the odds and learned to thrive. And because of my struggle, I am able to share these answers with you in my book, The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life. The book is co-written with Woman of Distinction Winner Harriet Tinka, who had a similar life experience, surviving death after being kidnapped, stabbed, and left for dead. The “Golden Pearls” are the commonality we discovered.
Now I’ve dedicated my life to be in service to others and help people overcome adversity, and live a Fantastic Life personally and professionally."
- Dr. Lycka
Dr. Allen Steven Lycka is an International Keynote Speaker, TEDx Speaker, Life-Changing Coach, 3x Bestselling Author, Virtual and In-Person Program Provider, Mentor, and Trainer.
A dynamic, humorous, and passionate speaker, Dr. Lycka has appeared on numerous radio, television network stations and hundreds of podcasts. He has also graced many international stages during his lifetime and is a TEDx speaker.
"I love what Dr. Lycka is doing. The book is great and his speaking is great. I highly recommend him."
- Jack Canfield, author of the #1 New Your Times bestseller Chicken Soup for the Soul.
“Dr. Lycka is no ordinary speaker. He transforms audiences and lives.”
- JACK CANFIELD, AUTHOR OF CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL